Welcome TMRE Continued Conference Attendees!
Thank you for joining our session, “What’s Cooking? Spectrum Brands’ Revolutionary Approach to Customer Insights” hosted by AMS Principal Carmel Dibner and Spectrum Brands Senior New Product Manager Cassandra Maktabi.
During their session, Carmel and Cassy explored the multitude of ways identifying a full range of customer needs has paid dividends for Spectrum Brands’ air fryer category and beyond. Specifically, they addressed how aligning on customer needs was a critical tool in the successful reorganization of the portfolio after their 2021 acquisition of Tristar Products.
We hope you enjoyed the presentation and would love to chat with you more about aligning with your own customers’ needs for better product (or service!) development.
- How to Build a Team of VOC Champions by Carmel Dibner [Blog Post]
- Introduction to Listening to the Voice of the Customer [Video]
- Understanding the Voice of the Customer [PDF]
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer [Request the Original Article]
Looking to bring your insights to the next level?
Request a 2-hour complimentary consultation with our insights experts to learn how your company can start listening to customers’ needs, even while remote. Whether your questions relate to market opportunity assessment, product development, pricing, brainstorming or customer satisfaction, we can discuss your options for building insights capabilities internally or partnering with the right vendors for results.
Some example questions include:
- How can my company implement research methods while remote?
- What research methods would be most effective for our business model?
- How can my business adapt to customers’ potentially changing needs?