Welcome 2022 PDMA Inspire Innovation Conference Attendees!
Did you get a chance to sign up for our sessions at PDMA 2022?
Kristyn Corrigan will be presenting a session that will cover the pillars of conducting effective Voice of the Customer (VOC) research within agile frameworks: “The Key to Successful VOC in Agile Teams.” Session attendees will learn about planning, interview question development, and backlog prioritization. This session will especially be useful for organizations who want to fit systematic VOC within iterative, fast-paced processes.
Kristyn will also be co-presenting a 90-minute training session alongside innovation and product development expert Dr. Abbie Griffin titled “The 4 Pillars of Serial Innovation.” This training session will teach attendees the principles of developing strategically important new product development projects, how to gain acceptance for them in their organizations, and how to increase likelihood of success.
- Secret Strategies for Creating Serial Innovation Teams [Webinar]
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer [The Original Article]
- How to Build a Team of VOC Champions [Blog]
- The Key to Better Understanding Customers in 2022 [Article]
Looking to bring your insights to the next level?
Request an up-to 2-hour complimentary consultation with our insights experts to learn how your company can start listening to customers’ needs, even while remote. Whether your questions relate to market opportunity assessment, product development, pricing, brainstorming or customer satisfaction, we can discuss your options for building insights capabilities internally or partnering with the right vendors for results.
Some example questions include:
- How can my company implement research methods while remote?
- What research methods would be most effective for our business model?
- How can my business adapt to customers’ potentially changed needs?