Welcome 2023 Intellus Worldwide Summit Attendees!
Applied Marketing Science (AMS) President and Managing Principal John Mitchell will be presenting a reverse-exhibit session titled, “What’s Missing from Your Map?: The Role of Needs in Patient and Clinician Journey” that will highlight the importance of building a comprehensive customer journey map that goes beyond simply describing the care path and spotting pain points. Attendees can expect to leave the session with an understanding of customer needs at each stage of their journey, which is imperative to clinician and patient satisfaction. Don’t forget to stop by Booth 15 in Franklin Hall B to learn more!
- What’s Missing From Your Customer Journey Map? [Article]
- New Research Shows How Telemedicine is Reshaping the Patient Experience [Blog Post]
- Paradigm Shift: The Insights Revolution and Innovation in Medical Products [Webinar on Demand]
- Medical device manufacturer optimizes new product launch [Case Study]
- The Power of Patient Journey Maps for Medical Device Innovation & Marketing [Webinar on Demand]
- Choosing the Right Partner for Medical Device Market Research [Blog Post]
Uncover insights about clinicians, patients, administrators and payors
At AMS, we execute high-quality market research for the world’s best-known healthcare companies and emerging ventures. They trust our 30 years of expertise in medical products and healthcare because we deliver actionable insights—and we can do the same for your company.
We work with some of the biggest names in the medical products and healthcare industries.
Ready to learn more? Subscribe to our mailing list!