Welcome Innovation Roundtable Attendees
Did you get a chance to participate in our roundtable discussions today? Principal Patty Yanes and Associate Principal Meaghan Foley from Applied Marketing Science focused on the central question of: “How do you use the channels available to you to understand your customers’ needs and what are the implications of AI and machine learning on your approach?”
If you’re interested digging deeper into customer needs or want to learn more about how you can use machine learning and AI for customer research, our insights experts are ready to meet you wherever you may be on your innovation journey!
- Machine Learning for Market Research [Video]
- Identifying Customer Needs from User-Generated Content [Article]
- Do You Really Know Your Customers? Uncovering Customer Needs in the Connected Age [Webinar on Demand]
- Machine Learning: Leading the Voice of the Customer Insights Revolution [Webinar on Demand]
- Unearthing the Unexpected: The Power of Machine Learning for Market Research [Blog]
Looking to bring your insights to the next level?
Some example questions include:
- How can my company leverage emerging technologies such as machine learning and AI to mine customer insights?
- How can my company find opportunities to gain competitive advantage?
- How can my business adapt to customers’ ever-changing needs?