Welcome FEI 2022 Conference Attendees
It was hosted by Applied Marketing Science’s Principal and Insights for Innovation Practice Lead Kristyn Corrigan alongside Michael DeAngelis, New England Dairy’s Vice President of Integrated Marketing Communications.
In their session, Kristyn and Michael discussed the four critical success factors of customer-centric innovation, with actionable steps to overcome hurdles in uncovering their customers’ needs.
- Faster, Better Insights with AI [Downloadable PDF]
- How the Landscape of Market Research is Changing: Faster, Better Insights with AI [Article]
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer [The Original Article]
- The Future of Innovation: Faster, Better Insights with AI [Webinar]
Looking to bring your insights to the next level?
Request an up-to 2-hour complimentary consultation with our insights experts to learn how your company can start listening to customers’ needs, even while remote. Whether your questions relate to market opportunity assessment, product development, pricing, brainstorming or customer satisfaction, we can discuss your options for building insights capabilities internally or partnering with the right vendors for results.
Some example questions include:
- How can my company implement research methods while remote?
- What research methods would be most effective for our business model?
- How can my business adapt to customers’ potentially changed needs?